LAKE KIVU. "Rwanda can be a paradise again, but it will take the love of the entire world to heal my homeland. And that's as it should be, for what happened in Rwanda happened to us all - humanity was wounded by the genocide." [Immaculee Ilibagiza]
When I traveled there in January 2015, I fell in love with Rwanda - for the humility of its people, the beauty of its endless hills, and what God is doing in this land despite all it has been through. I look forward to returning in a few weeks!
- Matte print with white border (available sizes in 6x8" or 8x12")
- Professional acid-free Kodak XtraLife paper
- Authentication signature of photographer on the back of print
- Watermark will be removed
- Available in sepia or black-and-white tones upon request
- Posted by first-class mail in acid-free frigid envelope to ensure protection without bending
- Posts within Australia allow 4 business days to arrive. International posts allow 2 weeks shipping duration.
All sales will fund Janielle's music missions to Rwanda, Uganda and South Sudan this year. Discovering her calling in music and the arts education, Janielle is committed to inspire and equip young people in tough places around the world. Read more about her adventurous work at www.wayfarerbyfaith.com :)
© JANIELLE Photography 2015
All photos taken by Janielle Beh. All rights belong to Janielle Beh. The purchase of this product does not transfer reproduction rights.