LAND OF A THOUSAND HILLS | RWANDA - Matte Print
LAND OF A THOUSAND HILLS. This breath-taking scene was photographed while on my way to the remote village of Nyakizu, southern Rwanda! I was finally going to meet my Compassion sponsor child, Ntawangaheza (January 2015). It was a thrilling time.
This beautiful work showcases the natural landscape of Rwanda’s endless hills, where they say God lays his head to sleep.
- Matte print with white border (available sizes in 6x8" or 8x10")
- Professional acid-free Kodak XtraLife paper
- Authentication signature of photographer on the back of print
- Watermark will be removed
- Posted by first-class mail in acid-free frigid envelope to ensure protection without bending
- Posts within Australia allow 4 business days to arrive. International posts allow 2 weeks shipping duration.
All sales will fund Janielle's music missions to Rwanda, Uganda and South Sudan this year. Discovering her calling in music and the arts education, Janielle is committed to inspire and equip young people in tough places around the world. Read more about her adventurous work at www.wayfarerbyfaith.com :)
© JANIELLE Photography 2015
All photos taken by Janielle Beh. All rights belong to Janielle Beh. The purchase of this product does not transfer reproduction rights.